Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soon to be back on the log....

I had my first follow-up visit at my cardiologist yesterday. Everything seems to have gone as well as the good doctors' had planned. I got the okay to return to some small, predictable surf. This works just fine for me right now. I am amazed by the progression of medical science, a pulmonary heart valve replacement and I am back in the water in under two weeks, just unreal. Once again, I give so much thanks to the Pediatric Cardiology department at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. The absolute most cutting edge doctors. Also my family and friends have been extremely supportive, without them my spirits would not have been nearly as stable.

NY SURF FILM FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND

2 comments:

R.T. said...

CONGRATS!

BuenoBueno said...

i love the colors and lighting in this picture....truly wonderful