Friday, September 11, 2009

Pjay in thought

here is a shot of my wife of 17 years. She has been my biggest supporter over the years and knows me like no other. I just wanted to thank her for the tremendous support she has been providing me recently as I move through a rather stressful time. I love this portrait, as I captures her lost in a moment while we were spending some early spring time in the fog at the beach. I wish the light leak was less noticeable but that's the price you pay for playing with cheap-o equipment. Embrace the blur!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great shot- she is beautiful! Best wishes to you for Monday!

6ftnperfect said...

yes, a keeper. The wife too! I like the light leak, looks like it was a backlit shot but you still nailed the exposure on the face.

magicpolaroid said...

great portrait!like it!
Luis