Monday, June 15, 2009

a true wavehog...... 10'1 cooperfish nosedevil

Please excuse the lack of posts over the last week or so. I haven't been shooting that much as the light has been very flat lately as a result of the ever present rain and cloudiness. I have been "printing" quite abit, and i am psyched that my negs are holding up when being printed very large (24x24"). It so good to see the work at a much larger scale. Still working out the details of an upcoming show on the east end, but I am really excited about seeing the images move from the computer screen to a tangible medium.
Fun weekend of longboarding. I spend saturday and sunday morning riding very clean yet somewhat mushy waves. Loggin always but me in a good mood. This shot is for my nysurf buddy, wavehog666- he hates beautiful boards and people who takes pictures of them.

No comments: