Sunday, November 1, 2009

getting back to normal

Yesterday I celebrated my 44th birthday (ouchh) with a extended morning session. Clean waist/rib high lines coming in and I spent time getting re-aquainted with my hull. Every time i ride my hull i am always amazed at the speed,very different that fish speed as when in trim it just excelerates. Put it neutral and let her FLY!!!
I happy that things are starting to feel normal. My anxiety is down and my timing and wind are slowly returning. My stoke meter is back on the rise- feels so good!!!!


2 comments:

twin said...

Happy Halloween Birthday! (that's my day too!) Always nice to get a surf in on the ol' b-day....

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Happy belated birthday! Just catching up on my favorite blogs this morning and yours is a sight for sore eyes.