Saturday, November 28, 2009

absurdity of form 2

I am not sure why, but I can not resist snapping photogrpahs of any sort street side vehicle that is covered in some sort of vinyl or canvas. It doesn't matter if the vehicle is a boat, car, scooter or motorcycle, there is something about the absurd form attracts me... for what its worth.

On another note, yesterday I did a quick hit to Rhode Island to pick up my photographs from Myopic Books in Wakefield. I want again to thank Kristen and Danny for their generosity in inviting me to display some of my photographs. If you are in Rhode Island and you dig used book shops, I highly recommend a visit. I got to surfed with Dan for a few hours at Matunick-what a super fun log wave. Nothing like cobblestones and off-shore winds to groom the lines. I enjoyed getting in touch with my coop malibu foil II again- such a well crafted log.

No comments: