Monday, October 26, 2009

the waiting continues...


It's been a month and a half since my value replacement. While I got clearance to re-enter the water on a limited basis about three weeks ago and I have only had one session. Seems like feast of famine in these parts as of late. Either the waves are punchy and a little more than I am willing to go in at this time, or it's been dead flat or sideshore junk. I am getting itchy to say the least, and the water is only getting colder. Hopefully some oily glass in the waist/chest range will show eventually so that i can get my comfort level back and test the ticker abit. thewaiting is the hardest part (wow never thought I'd quote T. Petty).

the two shot above are from a very marginal day (shin/calf high haha) in august. The morning light and the glass conditions make the shots appealing to me, despite the lack of any aqua theatrics.

No comments: