Tuesday, April 7, 2009

slave to the blog.....

I have not been shooting as of late due to lack of good light and waves and a fairly busy schedule. I am also becoming somewhat visually bored with my typical surf haunts. i guess i need to hunt around a bit.

This shot was from a couple of weeks ago. got to surf for the first time in 2.5 weeks and i was as expected somewhat rusty. I am always amazed at the guy who paddles out only a handful of times a year on solid days and has not adjustment problems- I can not comprehend this as I tend to go into "full spastic mode" if I am not regularly in the ocean. today was good proof of this. I got a week and a half off ...hoping to get a lot of surfing in here and in the surrounding areas... hopefully "huey" will cooperate and hopefully some good shots to come.

No comments: