Wednesday, December 22, 2010

simster- post surf session



This is the first photograph I have exposed in well over a month. Lately, I have been feeling a lack of motivation to shoot. Not sure if its because of the weather, lack of waves or some sense that I am becoming redundant in what I am shooting. That said, I am pretty happy with this picture and in some way it has got me a little more motivated to keeping the camera loaded and ready. Subject matter is boring only if we fail to look hard enough at our surroundings.

2 comments:

ogaza said...

Yeah, a good photo. Defo. a good inspiration to keep shooting. I find myself totally captivated by my surroundings of late and the urge to photograph is becoming a real compliment to the urge to ride waves.
Your photo in DESOLATION ROW is great too. Like it a lot.

Hope December is cruising by pleasantly for you, despite memories.

http://from-ogasawara.blogspot.com/

Jeff Johnson said...

I positively venerate celebration of a mass your blog posts, a accumulation of essay is smashing.This blog as common was educational, we have had to bookmark your site as well as allow to your feed in feed. Your thesis looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.
SEO Training Delhi